A release by the Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation answers frequently asked questions pertaining to investment adviser representatives.
Topics include whether:
* employees or those associated with an investment adviser firm or a federal covered investment adviser must be registered as investment adviser representatives
* a fingerprint card is required for registration
* the Series 65 Exam must be taken
* procedure and fee amount are required for registration
* registration deadlines apply