Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hedge Fund and Risk Management Newsletter Available

From time to time, I will be mentioning products that I work on that I believe could be useful to the many domestic and international visitors to my blog, and I thank all of you very much for coming.

One product that I am very proud of is our new Hedge Funds and Private Equity Regulatory and Risk Management Update. This product covers regulatory, legislative and judicial developments in the world of alternative investment vehicles. As you all know, this is an explosive area that cuts across many regulators and jurisdcitions. With this newsletter, we go where the issues take us, which increasingly involves international issues and bodies. Also, the newslettter covers risk management issues, which are becoming increasingly important in the area of derivatives and hedge funds. Please clink here for more information about this product.
And, thank you for your support.